SAP HANA with ABAP InstallationPosted: February 3, 2014
These steps suffice for installation.
1. Order the appliance from SAP Cloud Appliance Library.
2. Update AWS details and start the instance.
3. Download Hana Studio, SAPGUI and ABAP ( for Eclipse ) tools.
4. Install the IDEs – don’t install in Program Files. I had issues in getting the ABAP add-ons to show up . Installed in a separate folder and it worked fine.
5. Install licenses for HANA and SAP ABAP systems from SAP’s mini license site: https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minisap.htm
5. Takes around 40 minutes to start the first time around!
The system can be started / stopped from AWS as well but I’ve noticed that while starting the AWS console shows it’s working muche earlier. I prefer Cloud Appliance Library URL – https://caltdc.hana.ondemand.com/
Reference Links :
DEV GUIDE :
End to End Scenario :
Developer id : DEVELOPER with master password during installation.
SAP HANA : SAP Landing Page